All sessions will be in compliance with King County and CDC guidelines. Note that even with precautions, I am scheduling a limited number of sessions each week to further reduce exposure risk.
- Take my temperature before each session, as well as monitor my health for any COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to: fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, or new loss of taste or smell).
- Sanitize my hands, cell phone, tools, and other frequently touched items prior to entering your home.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot separation between us.
- Wear cloth facial mask.
- Frequent hand cleaning (washing or hand sanitizer).
- Sanitize all surfaces with a disinfectant at the end of the session. Please note: if needed, I will reserve 15 minutes at the end of each session for sanitizing.
- I will waive the cancellation fee if we need to reschedule due to any COVID-19 related issues.
- Take your temperature before my arrival.
- Inform me if you or anyone in your household or “pod” have any COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to: fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, or new loss of taste or smell).
- Wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth at any point when you are within distance of me. This applies to all family members that are at home and within distance of me. If you have young children or other family members who are not able to wear a mask, please make sure that they stay away from the room in which I am working.
- Keep a window open in the space we’re working in, to increase air flow.
- As much as I love chatting with you all during our time together, I ask that we keep interactions short. We can always schedule a virtual session for further planning or other discussions.