A system so 👏🏼 easy 👏🏼, your toddler could do it – make it easy on yourselves and your kids, mama!
Here are my top 5 tips to organize your playroom so that your kids can do it on their own.⠀
1. Make it easy for them to access it and put away. Bins with easy to open + close lids are winners! Featured here are my favs from The Container Store but IKEA has similar ones⠀
2. Soft bins for little hands. I’ve got the Pudda bins from IKEA in my kids’ toy kitchen – they come in a few sizes, too.⠀
3. No more broken game boxes or missing puzzle pieces. Get yourself lots of zippered vinyl pouches (and a label maker) for all the board games, puzzles, and cards.⠀
4. Use what you already have. I keep markers and pencils in mason jars – kids can use real glass, mama!⠀
5. Did I mention easy? Yeah, I’ll say it again. I’m loving these Play & Go mats + storage systems in one!
Shop the look